As we begin the New Year, all of us at Dalton & Tomich are excited to announce that our new website, www.attorneysforlanduse.com, is now live!
Attorneys For Land Use is Dalton & Tomich’s microsite that is dedicated to our religious land use (RLUIPA) litigation practice area. Our goal with the site is to create a centralized resource where religious institutions and leaders can learn more about RLUIPA, the religious land use litigation process, and our team’s experience in litigating these complicated matters.
Here are some of the helpful features the new website contains:
- A section that contains case studies summarizing many of the religious land use cases our team has successfully litigated
- A Frequently Asked Questions section that provides answers to questions we are routinely asked.
- A compilation of up-to-date blog entries drafted by our team in which we highlight important RLUIPA cases and developments from across the country
- Links to various RLUIPA articles Dan Dalton has published
- Access to RLUIPA webinars in which Dan has contributed
- Links to other helpful RLUIPA documents and resources
- Testimonials from past and present clients whose faith-based institutions we have successfully represented in a variety of capacities
- An area where visitors can sign up to receive regular email updates from Dalton & Tomich
We hope the website serves as a useful tool to those seeking more information about RLUIPA and the religious land use litigation services our team provides. If you have any comments or suggestions about the new site, please feel free to share them with us. Have a great New Year!