Dalton and Tomich white logo
Dalton and Tomich white logo

Michigan’s Trespassing Law: How to Bring a Trespassing Legal Action

One question on the minds of many property owners “How do I stop people from trespassing on my property?” The attorneys of Dalton & Tomich, PLC hear this often, especially from riparian owners – the owners of waterfront property.

One option for these individuals is to file a trespassing claim. In this video, attorney Larry Opalewski explains:
– What is a trespass claim
– How and when can a trespass claim be used
– How to increase the likelihood you’ll win your trespass claim

If you are having trouble with others illegally accessing your property to get to the water or for any other reason, please call 313.859.6000 to discuss your options.

Related videos that you may find helpful include Riparian Rights of Michigan’s Waterfront Property Owners, Fishing, Swimming and Docking Rights at Inland Michigan Lakes and What is an Easement?

Attorney Advertising Disclaimer

Please note that this website may be considered attorney advertising in some states. Prior results described on this site do not guarantee similar outcomes in future cases or transactions.